My Daily Makeup
I was talking to friends (more specifically Elyse) about what our daily makeup routine is and I thought I’d share mine. I’m talking the makeup that I wear everyday, nothing crazy and just something to freshen my face up.
1. Ubran Decay Primer Potion – My eye makeup never stays put without this.
2. Urban Decay Naked Pallette – I usually swipe on a matte natural shadow on the eye, very quickly.
3. Christian Dior Crayon Eyeliner in 090 Noir (Black) or 893 Violet Precieux (Purple) on upper lashes only.
4. Christian Dior, Dior Show Mascara (Waterproof) in 090 (Black) on upper lashes only.
5. Guerlain Terracotta (Light) in 01 Blondes with a blusher brush lightly dusted around the contour parts of my face.
6. Some sort of neutral colored lipgloss or lipstick.
And on days I’m in a HUGE hurry, I usually use only the Terracotta and a quick swipe of mascara. Seriously that Terracotta makes your face look so fresh! I can’t even begin to rave about how Diorshow has made my lashes look like they’re almost false lashes… but in a good way. Obviously I use a good facial lotion before all this with SPF. I’m a freak about SPF. Oh, I also got a haircut and have bangs again! Woohoo!
Yup, so that’s it. That’s my routine. What’s your routine and what are some makeup items you can’t live without?